The usual cameras weren't working very well and kept deleting the clips we were recording therefore switched to using an Iphone 6. The camera on the Iphone 6 is high definition and made it very easy for us to get the clips from the phone onto the computer. The phone was reliable and easy to set up and use, We also used the phone to record sound and include it in our opening, this was an easy process.
I was shown how to use the software efficiently and correctly. How to upload videos and how to change the format of the videos so it could be exported. It was very useful to use to be able to use youtube as it played a big part in the final product of our movie. We were able to preview what it looked like when properly finished. Youtube was very useful for finding clips to use an example when talking about the researching into making the film.Prezzi was very useful in presenting research for
the making of the film on the blog. Prezzi allows you to present information easily and fashionably.
I also used adobe premiere pro cs4. Unfortunately after weeks of editing the software didn't let me view my videos on it. I learnt how to slow down clips and include transitions however it was unreliable so I had to use a
different software.
Alternatively I used movie maker to edit and construct my film opening. This software was very easy and effective to use. I could easily insert text, edit transactions and insert black and white effects. Movie Maker was very useful and made it possible for me to finish my product at a high standard in quick succession due to the failures of adobe premiere pro.




No comments:
Post a Comment